[Meeting] Re: meeting: Pan African Brethren Conference on Missions (8th - 12th Nov)

Peter Blackwell pblackwell at rideaf.net
Wed Oct 27 14:42:58 SAST 2004

> ----------
> From: 	owner-meeting at kent.net on behalf of Peter Blackwell[SMTP:PBLACKWELL at RIDEAF.NET]
> Sent: 	Wednesday, October 27, 2004 2:42:58 PM
> To: 	meeting at kent.net
> Subject: 	Re: meeting: Pan African Brethren Conference on Missions (8th -  12th Nov)
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

     Of course Old Paths Open is as much a name as anything and probably more
divisive.  I see no difference to it and Brethren.   "Those gathered in the name of
the Lord Jesus alone" is also a name.  Any term that is used to refer to an entity
is a name.
Peter

> Dear loving brother Don;
>    A brother used to pray, "Lord if there be any pride in me", there is pride in
everyone, too much.
>    I understand your post, as an example of a jump from T.W. exclusives to Neo
open brethren.
>    There are assemblies around the world that gather in the name of the Lord
Jesus Christ alone, Math. 18v20. A writer of the Neo open brethren, described
them as Old Path Open, they endeavour to have a careful doctrinal fellowship,
autonomous, and iterdependant on the Holy Spirit.
>    In Him our hope!
>   Your loving brother, John Black

THE gathered saints!  ignored.