[Meeting] meeting: Strange events in the skies?

Don Andersen danedon at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:55:28 SAST 2005

> ----------
> From: 	owner-meeting at kent.net on behalf of Don Andersen[SMTP:DANEDON at HOTMAIL.COM]
> Sent: 	Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:55:28 PM
> To: 	meeting at kent.net
> Subject: 	meeting: Strange events in the skies?
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

In Luke 21 the disciples asked Jesus a question:
7 "Teacher," they asked, "when will all this take place? And will there be
any sign ahead of time?"

Here is part of his answer:
25 "And there will be strange events in the skies - signs in the sun, moon,
and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed
by the roaring seas and strange tides.  26 The courage of many people will
falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because
the stability of the very heavens will be broken up.  27 Then everyone will
see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. 28 So
when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your
salvation is near!"

I find it interesting that we don't ever seem to hear anything about the
strange event in the skies that will occur before he returns.  Is verse 28
speaking of the Rapture?

Your loving brother,

Don Andersen