[Meeting] meeting: SCRIPTURE TRUTH

Larry Hughes lhughes at triad.rr.com
Fri Nov 4 02:33:30 SAST 2005

> ----------
> From: 	owner-meeting at kent.net on behalf of Larry Hughes[SMTP:LHUGHES at TRIAD.RR.COM]
> Sent: 	Friday, November 04, 2005 2:33:30 AM
> Cc: 	Rebecca Crotts; Mike Moody; Sandra Tucker
> Subject: 	meeting: SCRIPTURE TRUTH
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

 SCRIPTURE TRUTH ,

Ephesians 1:13 - In Whom ye also trusted, after ye heard the Word of Truth,
the gospel of your salvation:

in Whom also after ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of
Promise.
V14 - Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of
the purchased
possession, unto the Praise of His Glory.

VI 9 - And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who
believe,
according to the working of His mighty power.

V20 - Which He wrought in Christ, when he raised Him from the dead,
and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places.

On his second missionary journey, the Apostle Paul visited a city called
Ephesus in Asia
Minor. He tells us what happened, later when he wrote the church there a
letter. Many
trusted in Christ after he had preached unto them the Gospel of Christ,
"The Gospel of
your Salvation." They heard the truth, they believed the message that
salvation is:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it
is the gift of God,
not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8,9.

After that they believed, they were sealed with the Holy Spirit (a
difference between
Christians and the unsaved, we Christians have the earnest of our
inheritance in Christ.
May I ask you a Question - Do you know that you have this inheritance in
Christ?

Robert R. Suitt
Mebane Gospel Chapel