[Meeting] SCRIPTURE TRUTH I John 3:16a

Jones, Rob (SF02) rob.jones at honeywell.com
Mon Dec 11 07:57:52 SAST 2006

SCRIPTURE TRUTH

I John 3:16a - Hereby perceive (know) we the love of God, because he
laid down his life for us.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
(unique)
Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
Romans 5:8 - God commended (demonstrated) his love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. John 1:10 - He was in the
world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
John 1:14 - And the Word (became) was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we beheld his glory ,the glory as of the only begotten of the
Father, full of grace and truth. It is so very important today to tell
our children the real meaning of Christmas, who it was, and why the Lord
Jesus Christ came into the world. We go from Santa Claus on Christmas,
to the rabbit on Easter, even in Church groups, that the real meaning of
the birth, death, and resurrection, is lost in shop- ping, gifts, and
celebrations. Today many people are like the people in the days of the
Lord Jesus (they were saying that he was only one of the prophets -
Matthew 16:13-16). People need desperately to know the Lord Jesus
Christ, as their Savior from sin.
May I ask you a Question -
Do you know that the Lord Jesus is your Savior from sin?

Robert R. Suitt
Mebane Gospel Chapel