[Meeting] meeting: Re:: Re: In the Spirit

John Black jblac at puc.net
Fri Oct 14 13:37:55 SAST 2005

> ----------
> From: 	owner-meeting at kent.net on behalf of John Black[SMTP:JBLAC at PUC.NET]
> Sent: 	Friday, October 14, 2005 1:37:55 PM
> To: 	meeting at kent.net
> Subject: 	Re: meeting: Re:: Re: In the Spirit
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

Dear brother Don et All;
       Yea! bro. this is one of the mistakes that Darby is accused of
making.
   In Dublin they started with bible studies and then started to Break Bread
together, then went back to meet with their different denominations,they
matured further and separated from denominationalism, they would receive all
who professed to be a Christian, it was called gathering on the grounds of
the one Body, Darby is accused of inventing that, someone did, when
doctrinal differences came up Darby and his followers separated from Bristol
and Plymouth assemblies and Darby started to control a group of assemblies,
Bristol and Plymouth and others were separated from Darby's groups but
retained the theory of gathering on the grounds of the one Body. In Scotland
and Northern Ireland another group of assemblies sprang up, Separate from
the Darby groups and the believer in Bristol and Playmout and many other
areas, they tried to have a careful doctrinal fellow ship,a person is
received to the fellowship of the assemby and one of the priveleges after
they are received is to Break Bread with the assembly, They are far from
perfect, but perhaps there is a chance that they might be a little more on
the right path. A brother in writing a history of the assemblies was kind
enough to call us the old path open,he was one of the open.
    This is the history according to jblac, I wasn't there so I don't claim
inspiration.
    Maranatha!!
     jblac