[Meeting] SCRIPTURE TRUTH Genesis 6:2

Jones, Rob (SF02) rob.jones at honeywell.com
Thu Oct 5 07:31:59 SAST 2006

SCRIPTURE TRUTH

Genesis 6:2 -And the Lord said. My spirit shall not always strive with
man, for that also is flesh: Yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty
years.
Genesis 6:5 - and God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the
earth and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only
evil continually. Genesis 6: 11-12 - The earth also was corrupt before
God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the
earth, and, behold it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way
upon the earth.
Luke 17:26 - And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in
the days of the Son of Man. Today, so very many people can easily see
the comparison between the days before the flood and today. The great
sin of today is procrastination. Many people know that they should be
saved, but they don't want to do it today; so they keep putting it off,
not knowing that the longer they put it off the harder it will be to do
it. In the Book of Acts 24:25, Governor Felix said to Paul, "Go thy way
for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee."
God told the people in the days of Noah that judgment was coming, but
they refused to enter into the ark until it was too late. The Lord Jesus
said: "As it was - so shall it be."
May I ask you a Question -Are you still putting off trusting Christ as
yolrSaviour?
Robert R. Suitt
Mebane Gospel Chapel