[Meeting] PRAYER AND PRAISE FROM ROMANIA...BY HIS GRACE - OCTOBER 11, 2006

Brethren robjones at biblebeliever.co.za
Thu Oct 12 08:15:14 SAST 2006

PRAYER AND PRAISE FROM ROMANIA...BY HIS GRACE - OCTOBER 11, 2006
OUR 45th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY was on Oct 7. God has blessed us with four
wonderful sons, John, Dana, Jason, and Bart. AND NOW a beautiful baby grand
daughter, Briana. Dana and his wife, Brandi (a tremendous wife, mother and
daughter-in-law) and Briana are missionaries in the Carpathian Mountains of
Romania. The other three are working and living in the DC area. Pray for
them, as we miss them terribly.

We have spent the past 15 years in Romania. In spite of the many hardships
and difficulties, we are still here - preserved by grace. We sometimes get
weary of Satan's attacks, but know Him who is and will always be victorious.

1 Peter 4:13: "But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's
sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad with
exceeding joy."

ORPHAN'S WEDDING DATE: Also, on Oct. 7, were married Ionutz and Janina...two
orphans who have been in our care through the years. Pray for them.

ANSWERED PRAYER: The Lord delivered the woman we mentioned, whose father and
husband wanted her committed because she exposed their corruption. During a
pause of the trial he left and gave up his wicked attempt to have his
daughter committed to a mental institution. You cannot imagine how happy she
is. She was in such fear, but now is rejoicing. Thank you so much for your
prayers on her behalf.

STREET BOYS AT BOLINTIN: Some street boys have been harassing our girls and
FINALLY, after such a long delay, the police got involved to stop this
terrorism. Tomorrow, the boys will have to leave or they will be arrested.
These foolish boys have tried to lure our girls back to the wicked streets
which they left by the grace of God.

Next week we will have a MEETING FOR THE BLIND. Pray that we will be able to
find Braille paper so that we can continue printing the Bible and other
literature in Romanian Braille for this country and Moldova.

PRAY FOR CRINA: This blind and paralyzed young woman has been on our hearts
for years. She lives alone and can only use one hand. Sometimes her helper
doesn't show up and she has had to lie in her dirty Pampers until someone
comes. Never have I seen a more miserable person. I wish I could say she is
rejoicing in the Lord in spite of her difficulties. But she is not. Her
mother and sister deserted her. The Lord hasn't, but she cannot see it. She
asked, "How can I believe in a God who left me in this squalid condition?"
One time we visited her and there were maggots in her bed... her caretaker
neglected her. We immediately bought her a new mattress.

But how can we convince her of God's love? She said she will never become a
Christian. Please pray for her that she will sense God's presence there with
her in her miserable suffering. Pray that she will find the comfort and
happiness she so desperately needs.

Jesus bore every pain and humiliation of every "Crina" ever born. Although
it seems impossible for her to trust Him now... we have hope thatsome day
she will. The world is full of "Crinas" who cannot yet bow before Him. Help
us, Dear God, through our prayers and your presence, to be your blessed body
upon the earth. A body that will live and love like He did. A body that is
on this earth for others.

Shalom and God bless you all....

    Ron and Sue

Ron and Sue Bates, C.P. 53--55, Bucharest 4, Romania
tel: 4021-313-5465 or 4021-351-3224
Web: www.inasmuch.ro email: inasmuch at clicknet.ro
If you have a high speed connection, you can download our video about the
work here in Romania. Or you can write us and we will send you the CD.

----
Click here to update your information or stop future mailings.